Medlink Services, Inc.
The Benefits of Outsourcing your Billing
- Takes the billing and collection hassle out of your office
- Frees up staff to take care of patients
- Reduces down time to medical exposure
- Saves training cost
- No more maintenance costs
- Monthly Reporting and Growth Consultation.
- Reduces your cost of Invoicing, Stationary, and Postage.
- Productivity Increased by Economy of Scale.
- Electronic claims filing
- Improved Workflow in your office.
- Increases speed of collection and payment posting.
- Lowers staffing overhead and HR expenses.
- Eliminates your clearinghouse fees.
- No software upgrades
- Reduces space needs and cost
- Compliance with Government Regulations.
- Patients’ statements generated quicker.
- Management time reduced dealing with staffing issues.
- Simplified collections processing.
About Medlink Services, Inc.
Have you really considered the total cost of operating your own medical billing department? Payroll, taxes, turnover, training, software costs; these are are some of the variables that affect whether or not you make a profit. Not only are their costs, but then you need to manage the people to make sure they perform to your standards. Why not just manage Medlink Services, and let us manage the people and the costs?
Medlink Services is a Medical Billing and Accounts Receivable Management company. Our leadership has been managing medical accounts receivables for over 40 years, we know that a quick claim payment is of the utmost importance to our clients. Our staff is trained in medical collections first and foremost, because collections is really what medical billing is about. We strive to provide our clients with accurate and real-time reporting, along with guidance on how to look for ways to offset costs and ultimately increase revenue.
Why not talk to Medlink Services for free, and we’ll offer you a NO-COST REIMBURSEMENT ANALYSIS to see if we can help cut your costs, and increase your revenue.
Image complments of Arlington Research